7 Days To Die Chemistry Station
Table Of Contents
Click on the links below to skip straight to that chapter.
Overview Of Chemistry Station
The Chemistry station is a very useful advanced-stage item in 7 Days To Die. Using this you can craft a lot of advanced recipes that can help increase your chances of survival. Additionally, it also reduces the cost and time required to craft certain items that can also be crafted without a Chemistry Station.
Crafting A Chemistry Station
You can either craft a Chemistry station yourself by either getting your hands on the Chemistry Station Schematics or by unlocking the level 1 Physician perk. You will also need a Workbench to craft this item. Once you have these in place you can craft a Chemistry Station using the following resources:
Another way is by finding a working Chemistry Station at one of the Traders locations.
Using A Chemistry Station
You can craft the below-mentioned items using a Chemistry Station:
Ear of Super Corn *3, Bottled Murky Water *1
Chemistry Station Locations: Navezgane
- Trader Hugh’s (Well)
- Strip Club in West Navezgane
- Hospital in Diersville (Top floor)
- Pop-N-Pills near Gravestown
- Pop-N-Pills at Perishton (Under stairs)
- Desert Junkyard (Second floor)
- In order to pick up a Chemistry Station, it must be within the player’s Land Claim Block area.
- You cannot pick up your Chemistry Station if it is damaged. You will need to repair it first.
- If you find a damaged one, it cannot be repaired. Only looted and harvested.