|Sell Price:||2 Duke Coins|
7 Days To Die Nitrate
In 7 days to die, Nitrate is a pretty useful resource. You can mine it using any pickaxe or an auger. However, it is not possible to craft Nitrate. It can also be found in various containers while looting or from dropped zombie loot bags. Nitrate is the main resource used in making gun powder.
Best Place To Find Nitrate in 7 Days To Die
Nitrate Boulders are mostly found more abundant in the Forest Biome but can be found in any of the Biomes as well; Snow, Desert, Forest, Burnt. It can also be looted from any loot container, but it can be found in Chemistry Stations most of the time.
What is nitrate used for?
- Gunpowder – 1x Coal 1x Nitrate -Made in Chemistry Station
- Gunpowder – 2x Coal 2x Nitrate – Made in Crafting Menu
- Farm Plot – 25x Nitrate 4x Wood 10x Rotting Flesh 100x Clay Soil
- Antibiotics – 3x Nitrate 1x Boiled Water 4x Moldy Bread
- Herbal Antibiotics – 2x Blueberries 1x Nitrate 1x Mushrooms 1x Chrysanthemum Flower 1x Murky Water
Join our Discord
If you have any questions or some information here is out of date/incorrect, please join our 7D2D Coalition Discord. Here we bring the community together, from players to server owners alike.