7 Days To Die Map
Table Of Contents
Click on the links below to skip straight to that chapter.
-> Helpful Symbols
Overview Of Map In 7 Days To Die
The map is perhaps one of the most important tools you have at your disposal. The 7 Days To Die World can be massive. The map not only lets you see the areas you have uncovered, but it also has other useful features such as saving a Waypoint location, mission locations, other players etc. You can access the Map by pressing on ‘M’. This will show you the area of the map where you are currently located in the 7D2D world.
Helpful Symbols On The Map
The map contains symbols that point to the location of important items. As you keep exploring the world and uncovering new things, these symbols can become very useful. Here are some of the important ones you will encounter right from the start.
- Your House / Bed: This is represented by a symbol of a Sleeping bag. This also marks the spawning point.
- Green Arrow: This symbol points to the location of a friend in Multiplayer games.
- Red Flag: This symbol represents a saved Waypoint location.
Since version A15, different colours and shades are used to represent types of terrain. Given below are the meaning behind some of these colours:
- Brown Patches represent clay
- Green Squares are the stone boulders
- Black Spots represent Cave entrances or Stone towers.